Atheist Frontier - Questioning what's Real

alt.atheism - View message number 5441265

⚛ Hurricane Bullshit isn't Globall Warming, It's Proof That God Hates Americunt Rightists - Even Limbaugh Says So ⚛
From:  Breezy Eason <breezyeason@ymail.com>

Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:19:41 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups:  alt.global-warming,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism
Rush has never been wrong before.   I agree with everything he
says.   It looks like the leftists have been exposed again.   Why
are they always trying to dupe us and make us stray from what
we're supposed to believe?   It's time to toss Hillary and Obama
in prison and throw away the key.    That will stop their gun
grabbing.    Why do we need to believe all that shit they say on
the TV when we can tune into Rush and get the real story?

Ask Raoul who sells me liquor.   He'll tell ya.

  Subject Author Date and Time
Hurricane Bullshit isn't Globall Warming, It's Proof That God Hates Americunt Rightists - Even Limbaugh Says So Breezy Eason 2017-09-13 15:19:41
  Number of messages:  1

© 2010-2016 Inter-Corporate Computer & Network Services, Inc., unless otherwise stated.  All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.